Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had amassed a large number of boosters over the past few months and now for the second time they have been erased!! I keep losing lives and boosters for no reason and it's really unfair. Please reinstate them!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King could easily fix/change that if it wanted to but it is not in King'$ best interest to do that. More money to just leave it alone. $$$$$$
I just answered another player about the same thing. The game isn't designed to save them. They ain't attached to anything like your progress/purchases are. Check the site you'll see a lot of people have the same issue. I'm sorry to say it but there's no way to reinstate them.