Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I left to purchase a new tablet because screen was damaged. I as on level 201, what can I do to recover the level on candy crush?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you still have your original tablet, you should get your game connected to Facebook so that your progress can be saved on there, once you've done that you just need to connect your game to Facebook on your new tablet and hey presto, your progress will be synced!