Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was offered raining candy bombs for 3 hrs for each NEW level I try. I'm at a point that has no new levels available. Why do you make us wait, I have friends that are at higher levels than me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That does seem a bit silly if you haven't got the levels yet, but the only way your friends can be further than you is if they play on Facebook whilst you play on tablet, FB is always ahead (and always has been) in terms of level releases since the it's the first platform it's made for, then levels are converted and optimised for mobile and tablet.