How can you get gold bars and boosters back after sinking with a 2nd mobile phone?

Joyce_Vossler
Joyce_Vossler Posts: 2 Newbie

I bought a new phone and put Candy Crush, and Candy Crush Soda on the new phone.  I used the email feature to sign in and sink between the phones.  The level came across correctly, but I lost the gold bars on both phones for Candy Crush, and the boosters on the new phone.  Candy Crush Soda is correct on my old phone, on the new phone, the levels are correct, but I lost all gold bars and boosters. 

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

Hello Joyce! I know that boosters don't transfer (unless you purchased them of course) but the free ones will have been lost sorry. To restore the gold bars and boosters just open up the apps and in the settings for the apps (normally a little cog logo) then you can find a button called 'restore purchases' if you are signed into your mobile account then this should restore any purchases to your game. Try it out and let me know :) 

• Joyce_Vossler
    Joyce_Vossler Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks for your reply.  However the 'restore purchases' did not bring the gold bars back. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?