Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't mind playing a level several times, but I do mind hundreds of times. Guess it was time to cast the line for dollar bills. (and I was just starting to enjoy this game again)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't think you're even guaranteed to pass the level if you pay. Of course it helps but its like just getting a good game board another time and not spending any money. Just take some time out and come back fresh.