Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed Level 1135 twice but when the final explosions begin, the first piece gets stuck in a loop and the level never finishes. Is this a software glitch and is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Amber- I have seen just one more thread. Are you able to test the level on a mobile device? I also suggest following the steps in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Let me know how you get on with this :-)