Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all my gold bars/sweets I had earned when I got a new phone? How do I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey HersheyHair1210- If these are Boosters that you are bought you should be able to restore them. On the game home page in the bottom left side you will find the Settings and in the settings there is an option to "Restore Purchases" any Boosters that you have bought should be in your account again
However if these are Boosters that you won, then you will need to win some more. I have noticed a lot of challenges recently where you can win a lot more Boosters especially over the weekends- so keep an eye out on these.
Sometimes the Boosters go missing after an update to the game, so be sure to remove the automatic updates on your device and only update the game once you have used all of your free goodies (just to be safe.)