Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I watched some videos on youtube and should have "?" eggs, but these eggs doesn't appear to me. I tryed on the pc and on mobile devices, simply doesn't appear. Helps us, King!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey all- I believe that this level has been updated and there are no longer mystery eggs anymore. Has everyone managed to pass the level now?
I don't get the "?" eggs on my PC or mobile either, so level is impossible
Hey Claudia- I believe the problem is only on mobile devices. Do you also have a problem on Facebook as well? Please could you upload a screenshot of the level on Facebook so that we can take a look? Thanks :-)