Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can you resolve the issue with egg candies on level. 1107 of candy crush???
i see them on YouTube but I don't get them on mine.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi chajiyong, check this main thread about this subject
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-1107-candy-crush-saga-i-am-not-getting-egg-candies-with-question-marks-please-help
The Mystery candies have mysteriously disappeared ;-)
Connect with Facebook on your tablet ;-)
I don't get "?" eggs on mobile nor Facebook on my PC. Level is impossible without them
It's not only affecting mobile devices. I'm not getting any eggs on Facebook either.
Hey Chajiyoung. I think this problem is only impacting mobile devices at the moment. Are you able to complete this level on Facebook in the meantime? I am sure that issue will be resolved soon :-)