We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Husbands account got merged to my account. Anyway to fix?

Amy_Volpe
Amy_Volpe Posts: 2 Newbie

My husband was on his mobile phone and signed on my account for me to play. Somehow our accounts have been merged and I went from level 514 to 769, which is the level he was on. It looks like the game kept all his scores. I tried to contact customer service but they sent me an automated message directing me to this page.

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hi Amy! I'd love the chance to skip a few of the tricky levels hehe ;) Were you both playing while connected to Facebook? Can you check on Facebook and see if your correct level is there? If so, then completely uninstall Candy Crush from your mobile and sign into your Facebook again and your levels should return. Let me know how you get on. 

• Amy_Volpe
    Amy_Volpe Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi

When I log on to my facebook the game is on level 769 which is my husband's level not mine. Any ideas on what to do next.

• Ikague
    Ikague Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the same problem. I have done a bad connection. I had enter the email and the password of my wife in the parameters to change my account data instead of write them in the connection tab. The two account are fused. I have change after this mistake my data account but now the account of my wife is canceled. Can you create her account with its old levels.

Thanks

• Nastifernandez
    Nastifernandez Posts: 1 Newbie

Same situation here.  My candy crush (I was on about level 130) was somehow merged with my wifes.  She's at level 1821.  We've tried logging out of all mobile facebook accounts. We've tried deleting all apps and yet still when we log back in on the PC the accounts seem to be merged and I can play at the higher levels.  Past levels all show my name as having her point score. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?