Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been waiting 6 days for my 72 hours to countdown so i can move to next level, but every time i check back the clock has more time on it instead of less, whats going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't suppose you're changing the time on your mobile at all? I know this is something people have done to get lives etc but then it messes up the in-game clock.