Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on candy crush saga game 1103. I only get 30 lives. When I look at YouTube videos of this game, they are clearly getting 50 lives. How can I get 50 lives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Barry- I know that the levels are often adapted and tweaked so the video that you have seen on Youtube could be out of date. It is also known that some levels can vary across different platforms. Sometimes I find a level easier to pass on Facebook than it is on my iPad.
I have found this video that was created in the last week, here there are only 30 moves in the level. I hope the video helps give you some pointers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70xPBID0XWs
Good luck and let us know how you get on :-)