Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep receiving emails to join the weekend games but are not getting any of them . this weekend is the birthday one. I follow the link in email but nothing happens. why am I not getting these games
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi dbeech- There have been lots of exciting games and challenges recently. They appear at random surprise times so it may have been that when you clicked on the link that the challenge was not available in that moment. Keep your eyes peeled I am sure that you will see one of the fun games soon :- )