Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Graphics messed up by last update. It's been 10 days with no reply, much less a fix. At least let me roll back the update.
Maybe I need to find a better past-time and place to spend my money.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bob- I know that they are working on a solution but these things can take a little time. I am sure that there will be an update soon. The problem has not impacted all Android devices so it can mean it takes a little longer to find the solution. In the meantime Facebook and King.com are working well if you are able to play on a PC?