Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
some times I cant even type their name in, but when I do I can't send it. and when I highlight my magic scrolls it says I have 3 uses but I only get one.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Patches, are you playing candy or bubble witch? I can see you've tagged candy but the scrolls are in BW. For the help you should just be able to click at the bottom of the pop up to confirm?