Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I use an Asus tablet and this just started a week ago after the update. I have not been able to play and I see other people are having the same problem. Is there a fix?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can see that a moderator posted in this thread and there's no update yet. I guess you'll have to keep an eye on that thread or keep an eye out for an update in your app store.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/screen-flickering-badly-since-last-update#entry_20808