Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to get a new phone and i lost all the color bombs, jelly fish, lollipop hammers and free switches when I logged in on my new phone. How can i recover these? I only used one lollipop hammer.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you purchased them then just open up the app and in the settings section click on 'restore purchases' However if you got them for free from the booster wheel etc then I'm sorry to say it but you can't get them back