Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play for a little while and then the game disappears, goes back to the Candy Crush home screen and I lose a life. How do I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shelly- Whenever I am having a problem with my game on Facebook I try the following steps:
- Clear cache
- Check for updates in my browser here- https://www.whatismybrowser.com (Java needs to always be up to date and working well)
- Test another browser.
King have also made a good video demonstrating some of these steps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Let me know how you get on with these :-)