Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The cloud that is blocking my way is in the high 60's to low 70's. I have double and triple checked to make sure that all the lands along the way all have 3 stars for their completion. But the cloud says I haven't completed some. Help.... please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not quite sure I understand your issue sorry I don't see any clouds in candy crush and I've never seen anything telling me I need to get 3 stars. Can you give us some more information please.