Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played candy crush several times today on my iPhone. All was ok. I just opened it again and all of my lives have disappeared. I have lost lives and boosters in the past couple of weeks and I need this issue to stop! Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carol,Did this happen to you after an update, by any chance? I've been there too. What I've learned from it is not to save too many lives and boosters.
Hi Carol,
Did this happen to you after an update, by any chance?
I've been there too. What I've learned from it is not to save too many lives and boosters.