Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
level 1142 needs a little help, nothing to start with all it does is shuffle, you waste more moves and lose what you have put together to get started, adjust it please, I have used all my bonuses and have nothing left
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's difficult I know that much! I can't say anything other than keep trying but don't go crazy. Take some time out and come back to it. This user does quite well, see what you think:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nux1GtQC9U