Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The words and graphics are distorted on Motorola Xoom tablet. I have tried everything. Won't load right through facebook, but works on Samsung phone. Help, I want to play game on my tablet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sophie- This problem has been reported a few times in King Care and King have replied to say that they are working towards a solution. I think there will be another update shortly that should fix this issue.