Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed stage 466 and am ready to move onto stage 467 in Buttercream Bayou, but the whole level is locked. I can see the different stages, but am unable to move on . Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm guessing it's not a roadblock? Do you play on facebook or mobile, because if its mobile maybe you just need the latest version of the app. If its facebook, can you post a picture here because I'm not quite sure what the issue could be.