Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In the last update, my boosters have dissapeared and I have a lot of them. I want to know why and how can you do to give them back to me please. I was collecting them for a long time to use them when I need and now I have nothing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Larals,
I've been there too but learned my lesson. I have stopped saving so many lives and boosters, and now use them in my every day game play.
If you have lost boosters you paid for, then you can restore your purchase. Levels and Gold Bars always remain saved, but from what I've seen saved lives and free boosters can sometimes get lost after an update.