Used gold bars by accident by picking phone up wrong and hitting use gold bar button.

H90716
H90716 Posts: 1 Newbie

My heart is breaking.  I hardly ever "cheat" with boosters unless I'm really stuck, and almost never use gold bars. I did have to use gold bars to get through 762 and have just started on 763.  I lost the round, set my phone down, and when I picked it up the screen had spun sideways and I spent NINETEEN gold bars on a level I wasn't even close to winning. Is there any way you would take pity on me and reverse the accidental usage? I would play a level 100's or 1000's of times before using gold bars. And I would absolutely try boosters first. Please have mercy on me and reverse my stupid mistake. Thank you. HH 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?