Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I open the app it shows on my screen Laoding... for ages but doesn't load the game in fact.
So I have to stop the app from the app manager and start again.
Any thought to solve this problem, please?
thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This could be a memory issue so check your phone for available ram and memory. I would also check for app updates and software updates. I've had issues with apps loading before and I just had too many apps etc taking up the memory. Fingers crossed if you check this out it will work again.