Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck on level 347 for a year, how can I pass this level? I can't seem to get enough wrapped candies and I don't want to spend real money on boosters if I can help it. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marianne, I passed it with a color bomb and a stripped candy combo together. That was the only way I could get enough to pass it. Good luck I hope that helps!
This is super duper difficult level for sure Marianne!!! Focus on making as many wrapped candies as possible whilst collecting colour bombs whenever an opportunity shows it's face. By using the colour bombs at the right time, you can reduce the unwanted colours on the board and make it easier to collect the remaining wrapped candies, but i know that's easy for me to say.
Good luck with it, let me know how you get on!