Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Playing Candy Crush Saga and I had only a few minutes left before the next episode was unlocked. After waiting beyond the remaining time, I went back to the game and now I have 6 hours! Help! Why did this happen?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No, I wasn't offline. I was connecyed, saw I had 3minutes and waited. When I checked back it said over 6hours
I had issues with the countdowns after I had played offline for while, when I reconnected it, the countdown would say one thing then another but it did open after a couple of days. Were you playing offline at all or see anything strange or different happen recently?