Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My candy crush saga app keeps crashing when it first tries to load. I don't want to delete the app and reload because I'm afraid I'll lose all of mine gifted lives, etc. is there a way to try to recover the app without deleting it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Cori,
Ouch! I'm afraid there isn't. Normally an update overwrites the existing version indeed. I have stopped saving too many lives and free boosters as sometimes these can get lost after an update.