Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I activate a ufo it only puts a wrapped candy in the same three spots, every single time, plus I am unable to switch two of them together? Any ideas??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem. I opened the game on a PC and the UFO bombs are random, but when I play on my android phone, the UFO targets the same 3 spots. I even uninstalled the app and downloaded latest version. I feel your pain, Alibash!!
Hey Alibash,
Do you play this on Facebook or King.com too?
Might have to do with the game version you got installed on your tablet.