Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I've been on this level for over a month and I can't even get close. I've tried combos, used extra moves and whatever extra candies/bombs that I've earned and created. There doesn't seem to be any pattern that I can find. Any tips please thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anna,
This is a tough one.
You should use special candies such as striped candies alone or combined with a wrapped candy to destroy the licorice swirls; therefore it allows the cake bombs to be attacked.
Destroy them as fast as you can to open up the board, giving you much more space.
Check out this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q32dSh9Svk