Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
To unlock epiaode 46 I need 3 friends to help me but I do not know any one playing this game.What should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In that case you will be better off playing on King.com instead of Facebook, as on King.com you can gift lives, tickets and stuff to other people who show up on your road map (these are people who play around your level) without having to become friends first or anything.
I started playing there because a lot of my friends don't play on FB so it was kind of pointless playing from there.
How do you maie with sidè Bublee
How do you mame with thé sidéré Bublé.