⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1142 seems to have missing rows of candies?

Diane_B
Diane_B Posts: 1 Newbie

Has anyone else have this problem or is this how the game should be.  Understand this is an hard level, but playing the game on my Mac, on the top row there are 2 rows of candies and 1 row of blocks/merengue/whatever it is called.  Once you match some candies on the lower of the 2 rows, the candies do not reappear so effectively i have now one row of candies and one row of blocks?  It constantly shuffles because of the lack of moves available.  On the bottom row with the chocolate and locked candies, the instant i unblock to release the chocolate it spawns within the same move i have matched something so totally impossible to clear.   Using on mobile phone, a similar problem appears with the top section, only now they do appear but they won't drop down if matched below.  So you can not strategically move the candies to get a stripe and square together as the combo seem to just stay on the top row?   I don't mind hard levels, but this is really limiting the play here.  I have tried it with coconut wheels but surprise surprise other than the initial one given you don't get any more.   Any ideas please?

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?