Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to know why I do not have access to the new tasty treasure challenge levels in candy crush saga. I have tried about everything that I can think of, but still can't find it. But my wife has it on her phone, and we have the same phone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think a lot of the promotions that King have in their games are added to some players games and not to others, like they take a sample group and give it to them. If you look back at the previous ones like the collecting coloured candies challenges etc then only certain people had it in their games. Fingers crossed for the next one!