Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used puffer33@ yahoo.com to check my Facebook and game after I logged out and went to my device I am on her level not mine how do I fix this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
To me it sounds like you need to log in to your facebook on your mobile and then disconnect and reconnect from facebook in the candy crush app (from the home page) Try this, see if it works.