Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush saga is slow to download. I have to go out and come back to the owl. When I used all of my five lives I would just go to the owl game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If your game is slow, it can be a memory issue, its happened to me before. Check you have enough memory and RAM, you can check this in your settings. Then make sure your app is up to date. This should speed things up a little bit for you.