⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

flying saucer android bug

Options
Jahrules
Jahrules Posts: 2 Newbie

in episode 847 the flying saucer candy should randomly choose spaces to replace with a square candy... however its always choosing the bottom right, the top left and 4 over from the top left. Im running it on Android using the latest version v 1.58.0.4

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Jahrules,

Do you play the game on PC too? You can either play that level through your Facebook account or your Kingdom account on PC and then synchronize your progress afterwards.

• Han
    Han Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My game does that too. On all the levels with the Flying Saucer, not just 847. I've used all my boosters just trying to get past the flying saucer levels. Such a waste to use so many boosters for something that should work properly. :( 

• Noam_Leshem
    Noam_Leshem Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I agree. None of the levels work on android. This is not a new level so king had enough time to fix this. somehow I feel if this was an  iPhone problem we would not be ignored or told "play it on a pc" 

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

I agree. None of the levels work on android. This is not a new level so king had enough time to fix this. somehow I feel if this was an  iPhone problem we would not be ignored or told "play it on a pc" 

Hey Noam, I mentioned PC as a temporary workaround as a fix is not instantly created and released. I don't understand your comment in relation to iOS. Most of the times new levels are first out on Android, so I believe we are important.
  • CatAttack
    CatAttack Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue on all flying saucer levels! It's really frustrating. I tried syncing to Facebook (since I don't normally play on there) and removing/reinstalling the game on my device but it did not solve the issue and I lost all of my saved up boosters.

• Angela_Evans
    Angela_Evans Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same issue on my tablet. It works fine on PC, but I only discovered that after I'd wasted loads of boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?