⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

when playing on my tablet (android) cc saga level 817 and 818 when all my booster earned

Options
hremarc
hremarc Posts: 1 Newbie

from the daily wheel, sugar drops and just this past Saturday for completing 3 specially picked games just disappeared. I did not happen to have an update during that time to my knowledge. I lost many of my boosters that I have earned and I am frustrated. How long does it take to fix the glitch that erases our boosters for whatever reason. This is something you really need to investigate. I had approx. 32 sprinkle balls, 4 lollipops, 3 hand switch, 28 or more fish, 20 or more coconut wheels, 15 or so of the checkmark in a circle. I really need these booster reinstate and to know what the problem is so it won’t happen again.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    edited September 2015
    Options

From what I've read it's not a glitch sorry. Check out what the moderators have said here: 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-did-my-boosters-disappear

It's not needed, saving up all those boosters if you're on level 800 plus, I mean, its clear you're not using them if you had that many boosters. I recommend just using them when you get them. 

• Ja-2
    Ja-2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

King doesn't even know the answer, they say it takes time to resolve the issue.  They say to disable the automatic updates for apps on your mobile device until they have resolved the issue.  Manually checking and updating apps is time consuming and for how ling must we do that?  How will we know that the issue is resolved?  Will all those lost boosters come back home? King is so busy "resolving the issue" that they don't have time to fix the problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?