Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
on mine tablet i solved 3 special levels to earn boosters, the box with boosters did not open, where are my prices?
i hope i did not paly for nothing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I guess it depends what boosters you won. For example if you won a free switch, this only shows up in the actual game screen, the same for the hammer. I have seen a few questions about boosters and I know that not all of them appear in the pre-game screen