Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,, it's been like 2 months since I received any promotion for special games on my IPAD,,,, please mAke one available this weekend,,,thank you
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i have not received any special games for a while,, I have recieved sales for gold bars etc but not the weekend games, I did get the spinning wheel with stars, I used to but not any more ,, don't know why
Hi Maureen! I just answered your other thread :-)
What kind of promotions have you previously received? I normally receive the weekend specials where I can play with new features or receive extra boosters when I buy gold bars.
Cheers :-)