Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After getting a notification that Sugar Drops are back on track, I open Candy Crush but get a message to wait another 8 hours for the track to cool down. I haven't been able to play for the bonuses for a few days now. What's happening?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's strange. Are you changing the time on your phone or anything like that? I know also that the promo only works if you're connected to 3g or wi-fi so check that out as well.