Sync android, tablet and computer

Options
2»

Answers

• Sandra_Chow
    Sandra_Chow Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Groovygrams!

I suggest you try syncing your mobile with King.com instead of Facebook.

Just follow these steps:

1) Start the game on your mobile device

2) Go to settings (cog wheel icon, button) - choose "disconnect from Facebook"

3) Go back to main screen - from here click on the orange button "Connect to Kingdom"

Done! :-)

If you want to transfer your Facebook progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

Did what you said it didn't work for me. My game on computer is still at the same level and iPhone is on higher level.
  • tammy11170
    tammy11170 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Hi Groovygrams!

Try this:

Start the game >> disconnect from Facebook >> click the orange button (connect to Kingdom) and enter your email address you used to sign up with >> done!

Your mobile device should now sync correctly so that you are at level 459.

Cheers :-)

I tried doing what Combo said regarding disconnecting from Facebook, connecting to Kingdom with email address and it hasn't updated my game on FB on the computer :-(
  • tammy11170
    tammy11170 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Ok I did everything you suggested and am now synced in King.com.  My phone and facebook game on King .com are the same but my tablet isn't.  I am on level 459 on tablet and  phone and king show 456.  Now what and why won;t they sync???????????????????????????????????

I'm having same problem Groovygrams and I've done everything that has been suggested and it still won't update which is really frustrating as you have to redo all levels again on the computer
  • Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options

Hi Combo,  Are you still around after all this time. I play mainly on my PC. It does annoy me when my mobile and tab won't sync as I am on level 3785. Mobile says 3725. This is what i do on mobile. Go to cog, press orange tab, says account settings log out so I guess I am already logged in. I play through king not Facebook. Any ideas please?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?