Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
after getting rid of the first chestnut. no more cherries or chestnuts appear in the column that they are supposed to. so there is nothing to remove
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was having the same problem in level 309, the second ingredient never showed up, even when I had 10+ moves to spare. I tried playing on facebook and on king.com, but the issue persisted. I contacted the customer care, sent them the screenshot. Today, I played that level on app and the second ingredient showed up soon as the first one was collected. Still, the issue persists when I play on fb and king. Maybe this helps.