Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
ever show throughout the game.....It's a glitch how to resolve it. I plaied the game at least 30 times and always the same 2 ingredients show at the begging, but when they drop no other ingredient ever shows up
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was having the same problem in level 309, the second ingredient never showed up, even when I had 10+ moves to spare. I tried playing on facebook and on king.com, but the issue persisted. I contacted the customer care, sent them the screenshot. Today, I played that level on app and the second ingredient showed up soon as the first one was collected. Still, the issue persists when I play on fb and king. Maybe this helps.
The same thing happens to me!! Let me know if you get it figured out.