Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I watched a video on you tube to see if i could get some pointers I noticed the player used a paintbrush to paint stripes on candies I dont seem to have the option to purchase this why is it ? thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gaynor!
Please see the main thread here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/help-254714804
The level is really tricky but if you follow the advice from 'Tom Tom' as well as 'Marnie England' then I believe you'll be able to pass. None of them are mentioning a paintbrush feature. Could you possibly post the link to the YouTube clip here?
I found this video that might help you out on best strategy for the level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p14F5RybLrs
Cheers :-)
Hmm.. I don't know about this either. Maybe they created this level to introduce a new paintbrush booster to buy. That would suck.