Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why do I have to get 600 sugar drops for end prizes while other players need only 180?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah, from what I've read on the fan sites, everybody has a different number to reach for each stage. I'm not sure why. Maybe you're a better player so they know you can get a higher number
Hey Wendy- I know that the challenges can vary across platform and different accounts. It might be that King are testing different versions to see which ones work best :-)