Level 465

Cyn_CT
Cyn_CT Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello, when I clear the board of any blocks neither cherry will drop until move 48 or 49. This has happened numerous times, no matter how many times I clear squares in the outside columns. 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi there Cyn CT- Thank you so much for taking the time to highlight this on King Care. We will be investigating this level. Thanks for your understanding.

• nique
    nique Posts: 4 Newbie

I had the same problem but I was finally able to get it (stupid cherry wouldn't come down till 1 turn left).   I set it up so I had a colorbomb next to a stripe at the end. The cherry came down with the 1 turn left - I hit the bomb into the stripe & that cleared the whole side to pocket the cherry & the 2nd one followed right behind. I only got enough points for 1 star - i'm sure getting 3 is nearly impossible - but you can definitely get past this level (it's not a glitch). took me about 2 days to get thru. Hope that helps.

• Sherri800
    Sherri800 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi there Cyn CT- Thank you so much for taking the time to highlight this on King Care. We will be investigating this level. Thanks for your understanding.

I am having the same problem also it doesn't matter how early in the game that you clear the dispenser the ingredient doesn't drop until you only have 1 move left impossible to advance....very frustrating !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?