Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, when I clear the board of any blocks neither cherry will drop until move 48 or 49. This has happened numerous times, no matter how many times I clear squares in the outside columns.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there Cyn CT- Thank you so much for taking the time to highlight this on King Care. We will be investigating this level. Thanks for your understanding.
I had the same problem but I was finally able to get it (stupid cherry wouldn't come down till 1 turn left). I set it up so I had a colorbomb next to a stripe at the end. The cherry came down with the 1 turn left - I hit the bomb into the stripe & that cleared the whole side to pocket the cherry & the 2nd one followed right behind. I only got enough points for 1 star - i'm sure getting 3 is nearly impossible - but you can definitely get past this level (it's not a glitch). took me about 2 days to get thru. Hope that helps.