Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a new phone and saved all of my levels through Facebook. the levels have shown up however none of the Boosters I had collected are showing. I had about 70 boosters saved up any help would be great!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
David, check out what the moderators said in this thread. The boosters are attached to your phone so I don't think you can get them back. https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-did-my-boosters-disappear