Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have friends that send me tickets to the next level right after I request them, but it takes up to and sometimes longer then and hour for them to reflect and sometimes I have to go back in and request the tickets again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The only thing I can recommend is what is mentioned in the video below, try send them one at a time rather than grouped and keep your inbox to a minimum. Pete Peppers made this for Soda but i'd say the general advise applies for the others too.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoXtJPMIG6I