Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to get a new phone and had to download CC app again and Facebook, I started to play and I saw that I lost all my lives and boosters that I've worked so hard for. Can you Please help me get them back again? Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kristy!
Boosters can't be moved to other mobile devices. I suggest you continue playing from your old mobile until you have used them all. Another option is to make a complete backup of your mobile - for instance with iCloud if you have Apple.
For extra lives just send the lives request every time you start the game and you'll soon have plenty enough so you can complete the levels.
Cheers :-)